Friday, March 6, 2009

Use Calendar Tabs In Your Email Account To Set Reminders

I use hotmail. However, our email.ws accounts have a calendar that will allow you to set appointments ....one time appointments, and reocurring appointments (daily, weekly, monthly) and it will also send you notifications (reminders) at whatever incriment of time you specify (15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 2hrs, etc. before scheduled appointment).

Reminders help to kepp you actively promoting and communicating with your business affiliates. For instance; I set daily email reminders to post 300 messages per day on myspace. I get the reminder at 5am every morning to keep me inspired and focused to spend just 1 hour per day to build my audience. 300 messages per day is 9,000 people I've reached in just 30 days of doing this consistently.

I also send myself reminders to contact my downline in GDI. I'll share my latest ideas and motivation, and knowledge to help my downline with their business. I sent them the link to www.w3schools.com to teach them how to build a website (using HTML, CSS, Javascript, etc.). I'd send them a site with good advertising services and prices, and anything worth to them in a newsletter. I set this reminder once per week. Communication is the key to network marketing. Whether with your upline or downline, don't find yourself out-of-touch. You have a business to build.

www.OverpowerRadio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment